Cuba Culture and Traditions (Flying from Miami)
Cuba Culture and Traditions
Visit authentic Havana, the Capital of all Cubans as they called it…
A lively and unforgettable travel experience that combines the vibrant elegance of Havana with the most attractive Viñales natural landscapes and the traditional colonial charm of Trinidad.
|DURATION||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|CATEGORY||People to People Program|
|LANGUAGES||Spanish and English|
|PROGRAM TYPE||Private Tour (minimum 2pax)|
|DESTINATIONS TO VISIT||Havana, Viñales, Santa Clara, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Topes de Callantes|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Havana – Havana (round-trip)|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Miami Airport|
|RETURN LOCATION||Havana’s Airport|
|WEAR||Nice comfortable clothing and shoes, sunscreen.|
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED||
- We recommend light footwear and garments, hat, skin cream and insect repellent.
- Small backpack to carry personal belongings useful during walking tours and visits.
- No matter the fact Cuban Public Health System is very competent and accessible at any destination is strongly recommended to carry personal drugs for diagnosed chronical diseases and allergies.
- We always recommend drinking bottled and sealed mineral water during your stay in the country.
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and a minimum of 2 paying passengers.
- Prices and availability are subject to change at any time and are not guaranteed until final payment received.
- If a hotel mentioned in the itinerary is fully booked, we will ensure you are accommodated in a hotel of equivalent standard.
- Daily Departures Available.
- Valid for Travel now until october 31, 2017.